Please support me by downloading this text file from here or here -or- just follow this link to Play-Asia Thanks!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Walkthrough update and release

Persona 4 Walkthrough updated!

It now covers everything till the 26th of May. Blame the intensive dungeon crawling for taking most of my time. So far it is going well. The Quests and Social Link sections are also updated.

You may download it here.


Star Ocean: Second Evolution (Claude) Walkthrough Released!

Yes, at last. The guide is pretty much rushed (think about what you can do in less than two days) so it covers the beginning of the game up until your first visit at Marze (Mars in the original version). More updates will be released in a few days' time so watch out for that!For now I am writing the guide using the male protagonist, Claude. I am planning to write a walkthrough for Rena but let's keep our fingers crossed until then..

You may download the guide here.

Subscribe (even if its temporary only) to my blog to receive timely updates about my latest releases. You may email me if you have questions and I'll help you the best I can. Just remember to always include the game title in the subject or your email otherwise, it will end up to the SPAM folder. That's it, till next time.

CIAO,
~Vhayste

2 comments:

  1. I found your guide through google,

    it was very helpful.

    I can't wait to see the next part.


    Keep up the good work !

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. I'll do my best to provide updates regularly.

    ReplyDelete