Monday, June 23, 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
1. Do a live blogging YouTube nude streak onto the Superbowl arena.
2. Pretend you are a fake Walmart blog.
3. Do a series of trades to turn your house into one blue paper clip.
4. Hijack a combine harvester and cut an outline of your URL address into a corn field so it shows up on Google Earth.
5. Print off a blog post onto a very large piece of paper, hire a group of women over the age of 100 to stand in the crowd at Good Morning America holding up the sign.
6. Announce an attempt to swim around the world non-stop with your blog URL painted on your back. A shark cage is optional as a shark attack will get you a top listing on Digg.
7. Blog about bloggers who blog about bloggers who are blogging about the blogosphere. Be quick while it's still untapped niche.
8. Create a fictitious blogger and make him/her your nemesis. Constantly attack each other is an escalating cycle of criticism and hatred that ultimately turns to violence. Kill off your nemesis blogger in a live blogging ultimate kick boxing event in a mystery Asian country.
9. Stow away on the space shuttle mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope. After the work on the Hubble is completed sneak out in a space suit and paint your URL in reverse onto the lens of the telescope. Make sure you use really small letters.
10. Buy a white mattress. Cut it in half. Cut holes in the sides for your arms and the bottom for your legs and leave one whole in the top for your head. Remove enough of the stuffing so you fit inside it. Print off your blog homepage onto two very large pieces of paper. Staple it to both sides of the mattress. Put the mattress on and stand on the busiest street in your home city. Leave in enough stuffing so it doesn't hurt when teenagers start beating you.
Source: Vince McBurney 11/13/2006
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
After a lengthy event scene, they're showing a battle. The main character grabs a sword during the event, and the game jumps instantly into battle. Seamless. The battle doesn't last too long before jumping back into the event scene. A character joins your party and you head off. He notes that the game world continues in real time even when you use items and go into menus. You have to make sure you're in safe quarters when preparing for battle, for instance.
The gameplay demonstration has the characters running around through a dungeon. He's explaining the Connect Action system. You control just Capel, the main character, but using Connect Action, you can make the other characters use their special moves and attacks. He shows how Capel makes Aya use an arrow to get past an enemy guard.
Next, an explanation of situation battle system. Alarms go off in the dungeon and a giant ogre appears to stop them. They can't possibly win, so they have to run away. As you run away, you have to face off against enemies, clear obstacles and so-forth. You're escaping by climbing a long flight of stairs. The ogre will climb up the side of the stairs to catch up to you even if you manage to get ahead of it.
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
AD 2064. Humanity made its third and most costly mistake. World War III. Weapons of mass destruction deployed with impunity, razed the land in the blink of an eye. People believed it's the end of the world. Planet earth was dying. So humanity began to search for a new home in space.
AD 2074 first contact. SD0001 first warp. SD0010 -- first official SRF mission. The ifrst official SRF mission ventures forth into the great Star Ocean. That was all narration. The CG footage shows ships warping through space. Then, presumably the main characters (a blond haired guy and a brown haired girl) on a planet walking through a green field. The trailer ends with "For Xbox 360."
Tales of Vesperia
The battle system looks extreme 3D -- beyond past Tales titles. It would be hard to tell who your character is, except for the red arrow pointing at it. They're starting midway through the story. The visuals are super crisp. This looks way better than Trusty Bell. We're watching a fully voiced cinema scene. This is a really long story sequence. You appear to have a dog in your party.
The Last Remnant
Long ago, the world was filled with Remnants - mysterious artifacts from an ancient civilization. But as time passed, the powers of the Remnants began to shift the world's balance. As the rift widened between those who ruled and those who were ruled over, a new era dawned: one of countless frays brought upon the world by those enslaved by their own lust for power. A thousand years later, the journey of one young man begins...
Imagine a vast, war-torn battlefield, scarred by years of conflict. Countless enemies surround the player, who is backed up by his own army. Threatened by numerous foes and saved in the nick of time by allies, players will feel the true tension of a soldier on the battlefield. In The Last Remnant, as many as seventy units will duke it out at once in fierce yet beautiful battles.
I can't wait for these titles. They're really good reasons for me to own a 360 :)
Monday, June 9, 2008
What's new in this release:
* Completed Mysterious Unison walkthrough with maps!
* Second playthrough walkthrough
The updated version can be located here. The PDF guide can also be downloaded free from Cheathappens.com and Chaptercheats.com
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
You may download it here.
Watch out for my PDF guide for the game. Estimated time of release will be late this month. Happy gaming!
- ► 2009 (38)
- ▼ June (6)