Please support me by downloading this text file from here or here -or- just follow this link to Play-Asia Thanks!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Walkthrough Releases and Updates - 10/26

Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure (DS) Released!
You can download the text format walkthrough for this game here.


Tales of Vesperia (360) text walkthrough Released!
The main walkthrough is still ongoing (about 80% complete). You can also download the Title and Cooking guides separate text files. I have converted this for readers that doesn't have access to high speed internet connection or those who doesn't have a PDF reader readily available.

You can download the walkthrough and the guides here.


Progress Report:
I just got Star Ocean First Departure (PSP) yesterday and I am just about to start a new game later this afternoon. I will be releasing it on PDF format as promised though I may release a text format as well if I have time.

That's it for this week. Later guys!

~Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment