Please support me by downloading this text file from here or here -or- just follow this link to Play-Asia Thanks!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The World Ends with You (PDF) Main Walkthrough complete!


Alright, main walkthrough finished! I will be adding up the walkthrough for the post-game side story "Another Day" and Secret Reports sections later on. Download it free here or view it online here. Also, I will be releasing the text format for this guide once it is complete so watch out for that.

As for the Persona 3 FES text guide, its already posted on major gaming sites except Gamefaqs. I'll need to change the formatting of the guide (its funny how everybody didn't mind the formatting except them) for them to approve it.

As I've mentioned in my last blog, since the asian version of Tales of Vesperia will be released on August 14th, I will be creating an exclusive PDF guide for the game - again, courtesy of IGN. I hope I can release the initial walkthrough within a week or so.

That's all for now. Ciao!

~~Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment