Please support me by downloading this text file from here or here -or- just follow this link to Play-Asia Thanks!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The World Ends with You (DS) PDF guide now available!


Yep, my first guide for the Nintendo DS. And it's in PDF format too! Download it free using here or view it online here. Its still ongoing so the walkthrough will only cover until the 2nd day of Joshua chapter. No worries, updates will only be just days in between. Also, I will be releasing the text format for this guide once it is complete so watch out for that.

As for my Persona 3 FES walkthrough, I may be releasing a text guide for some of you guys' convenience. If time permits, it should be done during the weekends. Thanks!

Next: Army of Two (Xbox 360) PDF guide

No comments:

Post a Comment