Please support me by downloading this text file from here or here -or- just follow this link to Play-Asia Thanks!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Still alive and kickin.

Sorry for not updating this blog for over a month. I was having a self-imposed "game writing holiday" so I can play games leisurely without a pen and notebook beside me. I do that every now and then just to relax and enjoy gaming as it is meant to be.

Also, due to my recent promotion, I have less and less time for gaming not to mention, going online. Do not worry though, since I can promise that the quality of my guides won't be affected with these changes.

I have mentioned before that my country (Philippines) is probably one of those freakin countries with horrible logistics and postal service. I still haven't received Last Remnant which was sent to me during the first week of December. Persona4 is probably out but I don't know when I'll get it later. Well, maybe this is the best time to think that it is "better late than never."

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment