Please support me by downloading this text file from here or here -or- just follow this link to Play-Asia Thanks!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Change of Plans

Due to the atrocious scores and low ratings of Legendary, it has been decided that I won't be covering it anymore. However, I shall cover this game instead:


The Last Remnant is Square-Enix's latest RPG offering for the 360. I will receive my copy of the game on Nov.20 onwards so I may be able to post an initial release of the walkthrough. I don't know if you guys will favor this decision but I certainly think I made the right choice.

More updates to follow so subscribe to my blog if you want to receive timely updates about my walkthroughs and releases. Laters.

~~Vhayste

6 comments:

  1. Yeah really good choice...I love last remnant!!!
    It'll be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the game??
    Is it good or it's another big delusion just like Infinite Undiscovery??

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Zlatan: Not yet man... I am about to receive my copy on the 28th. But I will post an update as soon as I got it. I am planning to take a one-day leave from work after getting the game so I can start on the walkthrough immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the game...
    Now I'll be waiting for your walkthrough...if you need something don't bother ask...

    ReplyDelete