Please support me by downloading this text file from here or here -or- just follow this link to Play-Asia Thanks!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Xmas everyone!

I hope you guys are enjoying the holidays. My christmas is pretty uneventful due to work and such. I even have to work on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Well, at least we got free food and overtime pay.

As for the guides, with only a handful of days remaining before the year ends, I won't be able to release the Persona 4 walkthrough unless I finish Last Remnant. I have started a walkthrough for the game and it is progressing fine. I will be releasing the first version during the weekends.

Thank you for all the readers, guests, fans (if there's any) and subscribers. You guys made this year a wonderful one for my game-writing "career". May you all have a blessed New Year. I got tons of future projects for next year but don't worry, you guys will know about that.

Till next time,
Paul Vhayste

2 comments: