Please support me by downloading this text file from here or here -or- just follow this link to Play-Asia Thanks!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Gears of War 2 Achievement Guide Updated (11/12)


I have released my achievement guide for the game. It's not the final version of the guide yet so it is entirely open for future modifications and additions. If you want to suggest or add something, kindly contact me via email. You can download the PDF guide here.

I will work on the PDF walkthrough if I have the chance so I'll just keep you guys posted. See ya.

EDIT 11/12/08:

I just updated the achievement guide. The Youtube link mentioned in this post has been included as well as tips in clearing all 50 waves of Horde with less people - two people to be exact. No need to look for 3 more horde co-op players.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This just in; check this Youtube vid for the "Kick 'em when they're down" achievement. Thanks to xyjar for uploading it.

Kick 'Em When They're Down Achievement

1. Rude Awakening
Lancer + B

2. Meatsnap
A, then X

3. Curbstomp
Any weapon + X

4. Triple Punch C-C-Combo
Any non-execution weapon (shotgun) + Y

5. Snixecution
Sniper Rifle + Y

6. Torque Nudge
Torque Bow + B

7. Pistolwhip Deluxe
Boltok Pistol + Y

8. Boomshield Headache
Boomshield + Y

9. Shotgun Golf
Shotgun + B

10. Torquapitation
Torque Bow + Y

11. Sniper Head Thunk
Sniper Rifle + B


~~Vhayste

No comments:

Post a Comment