Please support me by downloading this text file from here or here -or- just follow this link to Play-Asia Thanks!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Singularity PDF Guide released!


Download it here.

Welcome readers to my IGN exclusive guide for Raven Software's sci-fi, time-jumping FPS. Singularity is good in its own terms, and playing with the TMD is one of the best parts of the game. I did find some elements of the game that were derived from other titles like Bioshock and Timeshift. I did encounter some dilemna with regards to the specific blueprint locations since I found some of them on different spots in my playthrough (compared to what a friend and the players from other forums mentioned) I am playing the game on Normal Mode and I have the 360 version of the game. What you'll find in this guide are what I've found and encountered in the game after several hours of thorough searching. I hope you enjoy the guide and if you have questions, I'll try my best to answer them or at least lead to other resources. Please enjoy and I hope you'll find this guide will help you solve the mysteries of the Singularity.

The Transformers: War for Cybertron guide is still being finalized. Once its up, I'll let you guys know via blog update. Also...


Persona 3 Portable is now in progress! I'll try to get the first draft up by next week. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment