Please support me by downloading this text file from here or here -or- just follow this link to Play-Asia Thanks!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just a minor update



Sorry for having no updates this week guys. Rest assured I am already working on SMT: Devil Survivor for the DS. It's an imageless PDF guide (like what I have been releasing recently) but at least the formatting are retained, making stuff easier to read and arrange.

I have asked to do some research and write some articles about the classes in the upcoming online game called Aion. If you are interested, you can view the articles here. It looks mighty good and might be a good WoW competitor. I am still undecided if I'll conquer the online gaming world. I'll release Devil Survivor once the content is good enough already.

Also, I have released a walkthrough for Fallout 3 DLC: Point Lookout. It will be added to the exclusive walkthrough I have written for Killerguides.com so previous costumers that purchased the guide will receive it as a free update. I may release a free version of the walkthrough but for now, I'll just keep it as an exclusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment