1. Do a live blogging YouTube nude streak onto the Superbowl arena.
2. Pretend you are a fake Walmart blog.
3. Do a series of trades to turn your house into one blue paper clip.
4. Hijack a combine harvester and cut an outline of your URL address into a corn field so it shows up on Google Earth.
5. Print off a blog post onto a very large piece of paper, hire a group of women over the age of 100 to stand in the crowd at Good Morning America holding up the sign.
6. Announce an attempt to swim around the world non-stop with your blog URL painted on your back. A shark cage is optional as a shark attack will get you a top listing on Digg.
7. Blog about bloggers who blog about bloggers who are blogging about the blogosphere. Be quick while it's still untapped niche.
8. Create a fictitious blogger and make him/her your nemesis. Constantly attack each other is an escalating cycle of criticism and hatred that ultimately turns to violence. Kill off your nemesis blogger in a live blogging ultimate kick boxing event in a mystery Asian country.
9. Stow away on the space shuttle mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope. After the work on the Hubble is completed sneak out in a space suit and paint your URL in reverse onto the lens of the telescope. Make sure you use really small letters.
10. Buy a white mattress. Cut it in half. Cut holes in the sides for your arms and the bottom for your legs and leave one whole in the top for your head. Remove enough of the stuffing so you fit inside it. Print off your blog homepage onto two very large pieces of paper. Staple it to both sides of the mattress. Put the mattress on and stand on the busiest street in your home city. Leave in enough stuffing so it doesn't hurt when teenagers start beating you.
Source: Vince McBurney 11/13/2006